- Today on Context Florida: Drop dead voters, Tim Morgan, polling and Jimmy Patronis
- Sunburn for 9/19 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Rep. Jimmy Patronis’ appointment to the PSC is no surprise
- Yet another sales tax holiday
- Rick Scott’s committee sends another $5.8M to RPOF
- Board of Governors approves more funding for universities
Fiorentino Group, Tucker Hall join other Southeastern lobbying and public affairs firms to broaden services
Looking to provide one-stop, integrated government relations and public affairs services throughout the Southeastern U.S., a group of bi-partisan veteran lobbyists and government relations professionals today announced the formation of SunCoast Partners, a full-service public affairs consortium.
With offices in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Washington, D.C., SunCoast Partners will have the ability to assist clients at the federal, state and local level, and work on behalf of clients with multistate issues in a coordinated manner.
The partnership includes some of the most respected lobbying firms in their states, including The Fiorentino Group and SCG Governmental Affairs in Florida; Hudson Group in Georgia; Capitol Consultants in South Carolina; CompassNC in North Carolina and Jenkins Hill Consulting in Washington, D.C.
Also joining the partnership is Parquet Public Affairs, an Orlando-based firm that provides coalition and issue management services in all 50 states as well as manages clients’ relationships before relevant state and local political and policy organizations representing governors, attorney generals, mayors, legislators and other elected officials. Additionally, joining the team will be Tucker/Hall, a public relations, strategic communications and crisis management firm with offices in Tampa and Jacksonville.
“We are excited to be a part of this organization and the opportunity to work closely with this group of professionals,” said Scott Barnhart, Principal with Jenkins Hill Consulting in Washington, D.C., and a Managing Partner with SunCoast. “This new organization will provide our clients with new capabilities and resources and create a national platform for all of our firms to grow.”
Collectively, SunCoast Partnership will provide a full-range of services, including:
· Federal lobbying on legislative and regulatory matters
· State lobbying on legislative and regulatory matters in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina
· Bipartisan Political Consulting
· Coalition and Issue Management in all 50 states
· Management of Political and Policy NGOs at the State & Local Level
· Public Relations and Crisis Communications
· Project Financing Advisory Services
· Economic Development Advisory Services
“Since coming together we’ve discovered a wonderful synergy among our member firms,” said Marty Fiorentino, President of The Fiorentino Group, which has offices in Jacksonville and Tallahassee. “This new consortium will provide added value to our existing clients and allow us to market our multistate services to new clients.”
“We’re thrilled to be joining forces with these other firms,” said Richard Davis, President of Capitol Consultants, Inc. in Columbia, S.C. “SunCoast Partners’ public strategy platform, which includes a national grassroots mobilization network, top notch state-based lobbying in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina as well as capabilities in crisis communications, polling, digital, issue advertising and strategic communications, will create tremendous leverage for our capabilities in government relations.”