- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Rick Scott approval rating still upside down, according to Fox News poll; women disapprove 55% to 34%
Governor Rick Scott’s approval rating is still upside down (has it ever been in positive territory?), according to a Fox News poll, which also showed Mitt Romney trailing Barack Obama.
Voters were asked if they “approve or disapprove of the job Rick Scott is doing as governor” and 39 percent said they approve, while 49 percent disapprove, reports Mary Ellen Klas of the Miami Herald.
Those numbers are mirrored among Florida’s crucial independent voters and those with no college degrees. Floridians with college degrees think he’s not measuring up by a margin of 51 percent to 31 percent while independent voters disapprove of him 48-39 percent.
The gap is especially wide among women voters, who disapprove of the governor by a 55 percent to 34 percent margin.