- School Boards Association very concerned about Lee County’s vote to abandon standardized testing
- Dan Webster hosts Sept. 6 re-election kickoff cookout for CD 8
- So how did top consultants like David Johnson, Ryan Tyson, and Steve Vancore with their primary picks?
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Charlie Crist leads Rick Scott 45% to 43% in first post-primary poll
- Today on Context Florida: Election turnout, Pot Wizards, Jennifer Carroll and Pensacola Metro
Democratic enthusiasm grows in swing states
A new USA Today/Gallup poll in 12 battleground states find voters are now significantly more enthusiastic about voting this fall than they were in June: 59% are either “extremely” or “very” enthusiastic, up from 46%.
But Democrats’ level of enthusiasm has increased more: “Thus, whereas equal percentages of Democrats and Republicans were enthusiastic in June, Democrats are now significantly more enthusiastic than Republicans, 73% vs. 64%.”
Via The Political Wire.