- Charlie Crist to talk Florida innovation at Boca Raton “coworking” facility
- Polling 101: Why poll just Rick Scott versus Charlie Crist?
- Polling 101 with Steve Vancore
- 2014 MacArthur ‘genius grant’ winners unveiled
- John Thrasher’s critics should reveal their choice for FSU presidency
- While you were sleeping: Minnesota Vikings ban Adrian Peterson from all team activities
Dwight Dudley announces support of local leaders for HD 68 campaign
Dwight Dudley, Democratic candidate for House District 68, on Thursday announced a list of prominent municipal elected officials supporting his campaign. The local leaders so far include Pinellas Park Councilmember Patricia Johnson and Pinellas Park Councilmember Jerry Mullins and St. Petersburg Councilmembers Charlie Gerdes, Bill Dudley, Steve Kornell and Karl Nurse.
“I’m honored to have the support of our hardworking local officials here in Pinellas Park and St. Petersburg,” said Dwight Dudley. “These leaders know how much decisions in Tallahassee can help or hurt our local governments, and I will work to help them improve our residents’ quality of life here in District 68.”
“As a business owner, I put my trust in Dwight Dudley to help create good-paying jobs and strengthen our economy,” said Pinellas Park Councilmember Jerry Mullins. “We need leaders who will put middle-class working people first, and Dwight will get our Legislature to do exactly that.”
“Dwight Dudley has my support because I know he’ll look out for middle-class families here in St. Petersburg,” said St. Petersburg Councilmember Steve Kornell. “Dwight will champion common-sense solutions that work for everyone, and he’ll be a responsible, reasonable voice for us in Tallahassee.”