- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
- Thinking ahead to Florida politics in 2018
- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
In HD 67, Ed Hooper has big cash haul
Republican incumbent Ed Hooper raised $37,675 between Aug. 10 and Sept. 14, likely adding to his huge financial lead over Democratic challenger Ben Farrell in House District 67, newly filed records via the News Service of Florida show.
Hooper reported an overall total of $192,915. Contributors during the most-recent period ranged from the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees to the Florida Retail Federation. Farrell’s contributions during the latest reporting period had not been posted on the state Division of Elections website early Thursday afternoon, but the Clearwater Democrat had raised a total of $9,810 through Aug. 9.