- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Jameis Winston benched for entire game versus Clemson
- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
Eric Cantor-backed Super PAC up with ad against Democrat Lois Frankel in CD 22
The Eric Cantor-backed Super PAC’s ad is called ‘Flush Frankel,’ a reference to Lois Frankel’s behavior as mayor of Palm Beach. The conservative group says she lived under a different set of rules, including using a police helicopter to fly to a posh party and having a designer remodel the mayoral bathroom with expensive marble. They’ve reserved $408,975 in the West Palm Beach market.
Via James Hohmann of Morning Score.