- Judge upholds blind trust used by Rick Scott
- Florida State law professor Daniel Markel was killed in his car
- Democratic House candidate Shawna Vercher’s financial disclosures raise more questions than answers
- Gay marriage case could head to Florida Supreme Court
- Wall Street spending $1.5 million a day on federal lobbying
- Florida among best states to “be female,” new study says
Eric Cantor-backed Super PAC up with ad against Democrat Lois Frankel in CD 22
The Eric Cantor-backed Super PAC’s ad is called ‘Flush Frankel,’ a reference to Lois Frankel’s behavior as mayor of Palm Beach. The conservative group says she lived under a different set of rules, including using a police helicopter to fly to a posh party and having a designer remodel the mayoral bathroom with expensive marble. They’ve reserved $408,975 in the West Palm Beach market.
Via James Hohmann of Morning Score.