- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Internal poll from David Rivera’s campaign shows him up by six points
Mitt Romney leads 50-42 in the district, according to the poll (which can be read here.)
Earlier this week, Democracy for America released poll numbers showing Garcia leading Rivera by 7 points.