- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
- Palace intrigue: Lame Duck Adam Hollingsworth desperately seeking an exit strategy
Bill Nelson heading to NYC on Monday for fundraiser where he’ll tell “untold stories from the campaign trail”
A quartet of Democratic senators, including Florida’s Bill Nelson, along with Alaska’s Mark Begich, Ohio’s Sherrod Brown and New York’s Chuck Schumer - are headed to New York City, where on Monday morning they’ll tell “untold stories from the campaign trail” and dish on “tools for winning in 2012″ according to an invitation.
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Executive Director Guy Cecil will moderate the discussion, which will take place at the Westin at Times Square.
Tickets start at $100 and range all the way up to $30,800 for “majority trust” status. Contributions of $5,000 or more earn the donor a “senatorial photo-op.”
Material from POLITICO Influence used in this post.