- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
- Brace yourselves: Campaign cash buying tons of ads
- Sunburn for 9/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- 1 killed in small plane crash near Albert Whitted Airport
Purple Poll of Florida: Romney 48%, Obama 47%
Mitt Romney leads Barack Obama in Florida by a single point, 48 to 47 percent, in a new installment of the Purple Poll, a result unchanged from the poll’s last installment in August, reports William March of the Tampa Tribune.
The Purple Poll is done in a dozen “purple states,” states that could swing between Democrats and Republicans, by a bipartisan polling group.
Full results here.