- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Purple Poll of Florida: Romney 48%, Obama 47%
Mitt Romney leads Barack Obama in Florida by a single point, 48 to 47 percent, in a new installment of the Purple Poll, a result unchanged from the poll’s last installment in August, reports William March of the Tampa Tribune.
The Purple Poll is done in a dozen “purple states,” states that could swing between Democrats and Republicans, by a bipartisan polling group.
Full results here.