- In wake of beheadings, Busch Gardens removes decapitated props
- Carl Folkman receives military endorsement in quiet District 4 County Commission race
- FSU trustees to make presidential pick Tuesday afternoon
- 2016 could bring a chance for revenge for Charlie Crist
- Uber adds XL cars to fleet
- NextGen Climate launches “Rick Scott’s Ark” for wealthy climate deniers
Purple Poll of Florida: Romney 48%, Obama 47%
Mitt Romney leads Barack Obama in Florida by a single point, 48 to 47 percent, in a new installment of the Purple Poll, a result unchanged from the poll’s last installment in August, reports William March of the Tampa Tribune.
The Purple Poll is done in a dozen “purple states,” states that could swing between Democrats and Republicans, by a bipartisan polling group.
Full results here.