- Email Insights: Three endorsements help Richard DeNapoli “fight the smears”
- On same day as Sharknado 2 premiere … man dies after diving for lobsters off South Florida
- Floridians concerned about ability to care for aging parents, new poll shows
- Will Weatherford’s newly-formed committee gets $425K boost from Florida GOP
- 5 things I think I think about the Times story about GOP fundraising at King Ranch
- Well, here’s one way Rep. Tom Goodson proves he lives in HD 50
Peter Richter, libertarian challenging Rep. Kathleen Passidomo, loans $50K to his campaign
Libertarian candidate Peter Richter has loaned his campaign $50,000 as he tries to unseat state Rep. Kathleen Passidomo, R-Naples, in House District 106, according to newly filed campaign-finance records via the News Service of Florida.
Richter, a Naples resident who earlier this year reported a net worth of nearly $3.8 million, has received $5,821 in contributions since entering the race in 2011. Passidomo reported raising $6,350 between Aug. 10 and Sept. 14 — the latest reporting period — and had an overall total of $147,507.