- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Peter Richter, libertarian challenging Rep. Kathleen Passidomo, loans $50K to his campaign
Libertarian candidate Peter Richter has loaned his campaign $50,000 as he tries to unseat state Rep. Kathleen Passidomo, R-Naples, in House District 106, according to newly filed campaign-finance records via the News Service of Florida.
Richter, a Naples resident who earlier this year reported a net worth of nearly $3.8 million, has received $5,821 in contributions since entering the race in 2011. Passidomo reported raising $6,350 between Aug. 10 and Sept. 14 — the latest reporting period — and had an overall total of $147,507.