- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Peter Richter, libertarian challenging Rep. Kathleen Passidomo, loans $50K to his campaign
Libertarian candidate Peter Richter has loaned his campaign $50,000 as he tries to unseat state Rep. Kathleen Passidomo, R-Naples, in House District 106, according to newly filed campaign-finance records via the News Service of Florida.
Richter, a Naples resident who earlier this year reported a net worth of nearly $3.8 million, has received $5,821 in contributions since entering the race in 2011. Passidomo reported raising $6,350 between Aug. 10 and Sept. 14 — the latest reporting period — and had an overall total of $147,507.