- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
A discouraging stat of the day
By contrast, in 2007 when Charlie Crist was governor, 38,871 former felons were allowed to vote again.
The Florida Parole Commission has a current backlog of 21,197 applications even as a study by FPC showed that ex-felons whose civil rights are restored are less likely to re-offend.