- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
- Mayor Kriseman to focus on budding Warehouse Arts District during 3-day urban planning consortium
- Ross Spano takes 13-point lead over Donna Lee Fore in House District 59
- Costa Farms challenges Charlotte’s Web rules; DOH Secretary asks about compassion
- Campaigns set to begin final drive, absentee and early voting changes calendar
- Guess which poll is missing from Marc Caputo’s unscrewing of the gubernatorial polls?
Fla. Dems air new TV spot for HD 112 candidate Jose Javier Rodriguez
The Florida Democratic Party today released a new television ad, “Father,” highlighting what it describes as House District 112 candidate Jose Javier Rodriguez’s “commitment to stand up to Rick Scott’s giveaways to millionaires and put middle class families first.” The ad will begin airing Tuesday.
“My father left Cuba as a young man in search of freedom. He taught me the value of working hard and helping others,” said Jose Javier Rodriguez. “I want to take that same leadership to Tallahassee. To make sure we invest in our children and help our businesses and stop Rick Scott’s outrageous property insurance increases that hurt our families.”