- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Fla. Dems air new TV spot for HD 112 candidate Jose Javier Rodriguez
The Florida Democratic Party today released a new television ad, “Father,” highlighting what it describes as House District 112 candidate Jose Javier Rodriguez’s “commitment to stand up to Rick Scott’s giveaways to millionaires and put middle class families first.” The ad will begin airing Tuesday.
“My father left Cuba as a young man in search of freedom. He taught me the value of working hard and helping others,” said Jose Javier Rodriguez. “I want to take that same leadership to Tallahassee. To make sure we invest in our children and help our businesses and stop Rick Scott’s outrageous property insurance increases that hurt our families.”