- Email Insights: Bill Nelson sends his first pro-Charlie Crist email
- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
- Obama, Clinton urge women to back Democrats
- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
Uh-oh: State Rep. Mike Horner not arrested, just named in RICO investigation
State Attorney Office officials say Republican State Rep. Mike Horner of Kissimmee was not arrested, but only named in an investigation into another person on several racketeering and prostitution-related charges.
Court documents say the case involves a man named Mark David Risner.