- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Uh-oh: State Rep. Mike Horner not arrested, just named in RICO investigation
State Attorney Office officials say Republican State Rep. Mike Horner of Kissimmee was not arrested, but only named in an investigation into another person on several racketeering and prostitution-related charges.
Court documents say the case involves a man named Mark David Risner.