- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
- Florida Restaurant Association endorses Rick Scott and Carlos Lopez-Cantera
- Email Insights: Three endorsements help Richard DeNapoli “fight the smears”
- On same day as Sharknado 2 premiere … man dies after diving for lobsters off South Florida
- Floridians concerned about ability to care for aging parents, new poll shows
Botched call in Packers-Seahawks game costs bettors at least $150 million
68% of bets last night were on the Packers; only 32% on the Seahawks. Worldwide, an estimated $150 million MORE was bet on Green Bay than Seattle. Meaning, due to one call by the replacement refs, the bettors lost $150 million, and the bookie won $150 million for a total swing of $300 million on one debatably bad call!