- Florida Chamber makes endorsements in several legislative primaries
- With dramatic swing, Charlie Crist now leads Rick Scott 46%-40% in Survey USA poll
- Contribution Link to “go mobile,” teams up with Tallahassee app developer
- State sues for $20M from failed Digital Domain
- Janet Cruz to host 5th Annual Job Fair in Tampa on Wednesday
- As “trauma drama,” winds down, Tampa Bay Times ends up on losing side
Did the DCCC just abandon Patrick Murphy?
Roll Call is reporting that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee canceled a week of airtime in Allen West’s district starting Oct 9, according to multiple sources tracking the buy.
This leads one to wonder, is the DCCC abandoning Patrick Murphy?
At least the DCCC is keeping its ad reservations for the race in the final three weeks before Election Day — at least for now.
“Patrick Murphy is ahead in the polls, and we’ve committed the resources to ensure he can win,” said Jesse Ferguson, a DCCC spokesman. “But the best resource for him to win this race is letting Allen West be Allen West.”
More from Roll Call here.