- Back-to-school sales tax holiday weekend runs Friday through Sunday
- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
Did the DCCC just abandon Patrick Murphy?
Roll Call is reporting that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee canceled a week of airtime in Allen West’s district starting Oct 9, according to multiple sources tracking the buy.
This leads one to wonder, is the DCCC abandoning Patrick Murphy?
At least the DCCC is keeping its ad reservations for the race in the final three weeks before Election Day — at least for now.
“Patrick Murphy is ahead in the polls, and we’ve committed the resources to ensure he can win,” said Jesse Ferguson, a DCCC spokesman. “But the best resource for him to win this race is letting Allen West be Allen West.”
More from Roll Call here.