- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Lindsey Perkins — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars of Florida politics
- Hillary Clinton lends star power to Charlie Crist funder Oct. 2
- Al Higginbotham grows campaign cash lead over Hillsborough County Commission opponent, Pat Kemp
- Meet Lauren Book — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Patrick Murphy launches new ad focusing on local job growth
- Meet Erin Daly Ballas — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
Did the DCCC just abandon Patrick Murphy?
Roll Call is reporting that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee canceled a week of airtime in Allen West’s district starting Oct 9, according to multiple sources tracking the buy.
This leads one to wonder, is the DCCC abandoning Patrick Murphy?
At least the DCCC is keeping its ad reservations for the race in the final three weeks before Election Day — at least for now.
“Patrick Murphy is ahead in the polls, and we’ve committed the resources to ensure he can win,” said Jesse Ferguson, a DCCC spokesman. “But the best resource for him to win this race is letting Allen West be Allen West.”
More from Roll Call here.