- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
- Mayor Kriseman to focus on budding Warehouse Arts District during 3-day urban planning consortium
- Ross Spano takes 13-point lead over Donna Lee Fore in House District 59
- Costa Farms challenges Charlotte’s Web rules; DOH Secretary asks about compassion
- Campaigns set to begin final drive, absentee and early voting changes calendar
- Guess which poll is missing from Marc Caputo’s unscrewing of the gubernatorial polls?
Obama says don’t expect zingers tonight
President Obama’s re-election campaign said the president “likely won’t be flinging barbs during this week’s presidential debate,” CNN reports.
“If you’re expecting that, that’s probably not what he’s going to deliver,” said spokesperson Jen Psaki.
Psaki was referring to reports that Mitt Romney was “working on zingers” and memorizing short attack lines to fire off at the president during Wednesday’s debate in Denver.