- Another lobbyist insists Pat Gerard was “trolling for money” in April
- TBT: Happy birthday to the CIA and NSA, and some less celebratory dates in these agencies’ pasts
- The coming war between Rick Kriseman and Bill Edwards
- Today on Context Florida: Sports fans, Joan Rivers, FSU hypocrisy and Jameis Winston redux
- Sunburn for 9/18 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Polling 101 con’t: Phone calls versus online surveying
Rick Scott loses another spokesman — this time it’s Lane Wright
Last month, firebrand gubernatorial spokesman Brian Burgess left the administration, today the Tampa Bay Times is reporting that Sunshine State News editor turned Scott spox is leaving for the Agency for Person with Disabilities.
Is there a more difficult job in Florida politics than being an official spokesperson for the least popular politician in the state and the least popular governor in the country?