- Did last year’s government shut down lead to a baby boom in D.C.?
- After just a single public comment, Pinellas School Board approves initial $1.2B budget
- Insurers: 2015 exchange rates likely to spike
- Today on Context Florida: Florida disaster, tax holidays, getting high and El Paso
- State employees union, AFSCME, donates $1million to Charlie Crist’s political committee
- Processing issue delays bar exam submissions
Rick Scott loses another spokesman — this time it’s Lane Wright
Last month, firebrand gubernatorial spokesman Brian Burgess left the administration, today the Tampa Bay Times is reporting that Sunshine State News editor turned Scott spox is leaving for the Agency for Person with Disabilities.
Is there a more difficult job in Florida politics than being an official spokesperson for the least popular politician in the state and the least popular governor in the country?