- Today on Context Florida: Israel & Hamas, one-up California, wealth lobby and newspapers
- Golfer who beat 64-year-old with “piston-like punching,” denied Stand Your Ground defense by Florida judge
- AARP Florida releases “2014 Legislative Voting Record” on senior issues
- Price tag for new Gateway expressway is $454M
- Sunburn for 7/31 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Marco Rubio walks a thin line with medical marijuana support
John McCain to campaign today for Mitt Romney in NW Florida
He’ll travel by bus, starting in Pensacola, where he was stationed as a naval aviator in the late 1950s, with a meet and greet at the Fish House, before heading to Niceville and then Panama City. On Wednesday, McCain will visit the American Legion at Lake Ella in Tallahassee. McCain is the son and grandson of admirals in the U.S. Navy and was a prisoner of war in Vietnam.