- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
With $4 million haul during 3Q, Allen West has now raised $14.5 million for re-election campaign
The Tea Party favorite has now raised a staggering $14.5 million this cycle and enters the final leg of the campaign with $3 million cash on hand.
The haul is an astonishing figure for a House freshman.
“With this report, Patrick Murphy’s desperation will only grow,” West’s campaign manager Tim Edson said in a statement.
Material from Nora McAlvanah of FLDemocracy2012.com was used in this post.