- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
In HD 63, Shawn Harrison has big cash haul
With a major boost from the state Republican Party, Representative Shawn Harrison brought in $61,825 between September 15 and September 28 for his House District 63 race, newly filed records via the News Service of Florida show. The party provided $49,000 of that amount, which helped boost Harrison to an overall fund-raising total of $249,950. Harrison’s opponent, Tampa Democrat Mark Danish, had raised $11,119 through Sept. 14, though his latest report had not been posted Thursday on the state Division of Elections website.