- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- UCF moving ahead with plans for downtown campus
- In the Departure Lounge: Mike Grissom from the Florida Chamber
- Dennis Ross releases first campaign ad for CD 15 re-election bid
- Meet Greg Black – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Ashley Mayer – One of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Lindsey Perkins — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars of Florida politics
New polls show momentum for Mitt Romney
A Clarus Research Group poll shows Mitt Romney jumped to a small lead over President Obama nationally after Wednesday’s debate, 47% to 46%.
Just before the debate, a similar poll found Obama leading Romney, 49% to 45%.
“Mitt Romney continues to show improved numbers in polls published since the presidential debate in Denver on Wednesday and has now made clear gains in the FiveThirtyEight forecast,” writes the New York Times‘ Nate Silver. “The forecast gives him roughly a 20 percent chance of winning the Electoral College, up from about 15 percent before the debate.”