- Charlie Crist to talk Florida innovation at Boca Raton “coworking” facility
- Polling 101: Why poll just Rick Scott versus Charlie Crist?
- Polling 101 with Steve Vancore
- 2014 MacArthur ‘genius grant’ winners unveiled
- John Thrasher’s critics should reveal their choice for FSU presidency
- While you were sleeping: Minnesota Vikings ban Adrian Peterson from all team activities
US Reps. Vern Buchanan, Bill Young with wide leads over challengers Jessica Ehrlich, Keith Fitzgerald
Republican congressman Vern Buchanan and Bill Young have opened up wide leads over their Democratic challengers Jessica Ehrlich and Keith Ftizgerald, according to a new survey conducted by St. Pete Polls.
In CD 13, Young leads Ehrlich 49% to 40%, a nine-point gap that represents both a tall challenge for Ehrlich to surmount, but also a divide that is likely as close as any previous challenger has come to defeating Young.
In the congressional district just south of Young’s, incumbent Vern Buchanan seems to be fending off the challenge presented by former state legislator Keith Fitzgerald. Buchanan leads Fitzgerald by 17 points, 55% to 38%.
The automated phone poll was conducted on October 3 and has a 4.3% margin of error.