- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
- Obama, Clinton urge women to back Democrats
- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Jameis Winston benched for entire game versus Clemson
Leftward tack continues: Charlie Crist endorsing Keith Fitzgerald for Congress
Jeremy Wallace of the Sarasota Herald-Tribune reports that the former Republican turned Obama surrogate is supporting Fitzgerald in his congressional race against incumbent Republican US Rep. Vern Buchanan.