- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Fresh polling data shows Lois Frankel & Adam Hasner each with 44%
The race for Congressional District 22, with Democrat Lois Frankel facing off against Republican Adam Hasner, has promised to be one of the closest races in the country, but no one could have guessed it would be this close.
According to St. Pete Polls, Hasner is leading Frankel by a third of a percentage point, 44.6% to 44.3% based on a survey conducted last week.
The contest between Frankel, former mayor of West Palm Beach and Hasner, former House Majority Leader is shaping up to be one of the most expensive Congressional contests in Florida. Frankel has raised about $2.4 million while Hasner has raised about $2.3 million.