- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Fresh polling data shows Lois Frankel & Adam Hasner each with 44%
The race for Congressional District 22, with Democrat Lois Frankel facing off against Republican Adam Hasner, has promised to be one of the closest races in the country, but no one could have guessed it would be this close.
According to St. Pete Polls, Hasner is leading Frankel by a third of a percentage point, 44.6% to 44.3% based on a survey conducted last week.
The contest between Frankel, former mayor of West Palm Beach and Hasner, former House Majority Leader is shaping up to be one of the most expensive Congressional contests in Florida. Frankel has raised about $2.4 million while Hasner has raised about $2.3 million.