- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Fresh polling data shows Lois Frankel & Adam Hasner each with 44%
The race for Congressional District 22, with Democrat Lois Frankel facing off against Republican Adam Hasner, has promised to be one of the closest races in the country, but no one could have guessed it would be this close.
According to St. Pete Polls, Hasner is leading Frankel by a third of a percentage point, 44.6% to 44.3% based on a survey conducted last week.
The contest between Frankel, former mayor of West Palm Beach and Hasner, former House Majority Leader is shaping up to be one of the most expensive Congressional contests in Florida. Frankel has raised about $2.4 million while Hasner has raised about $2.3 million.