- Dwight Dudley lead over Bill Young in HD 68 drops to single point
- Rick Scott lead widens 44% to 39% against Charlie Crist in new WFLA poll
- GOP HD 65 hopeful Chris Sprowls opens six-point gap with Carl Zimmerman
- New Charlie Crist ad knocks “Shady” Rick Scott’s education cuts
- Universities want boost in aid for needy students
- Jeff Brandes endorses Bill Young for House District 68
Fresh polling data shows Lois Frankel & Adam Hasner each with 44%
The race for Congressional District 22, with Democrat Lois Frankel facing off against Republican Adam Hasner, has promised to be one of the closest races in the country, but no one could have guessed it would be this close.
According to St. Pete Polls, Hasner is leading Frankel by a third of a percentage point, 44.6% to 44.3% based on a survey conducted last week.
The contest between Frankel, former mayor of West Palm Beach and Hasner, former House Majority Leader is shaping up to be one of the most expensive Congressional contests in Florida. Frankel has raised about $2.4 million while Hasner has raised about $2.3 million.