- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Michael Worley – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- FSU Presidential Search Advisory Committee to select finalists for Board’s consideration
- Meet Morgan McCord — one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- Patrick Murphy becomes 4th Dem to receive U.S. Chamber 2014 endorsement
- AG Commissioner Adam Putnam endorses Bill Young in House District 68
- Meet Britton Alexander – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
Classy: Shark Tank blogger, who previously outed RPOF chair’s health issues, now questioning Sen. Bill Nelson’s health
As much as I am enjoying my brand-new daughter’s entrance into this world and would like to spend every waking moment (there are a lot of those) with her, I couldn’t help but notice the latest classless act by blogger Javier Manjarres of The Shark Tank.
In an entry posted today, Manjarres speculates that health issues are the reason for why Sen. Bill Nelson is, allegedly, avoiding Republican challenger Connie Mack.
“(H)is lack of public appearances, and the numerous debates he has dodged with Congressman Connie Mack is only furthering speculation as to whether the senator’s health really is an issue…” Manjarres writes (I use that word loosely) in the post.
Manjarres then goes on to further speculate that Nelson, were he to win re-election, might not serve out a full-term.
In other words, The Shark Tank believes Bill Nelson, already too decrepit to debate intellectual powerhouse Connie Mack may very well die if he wins re-election.
Classy, Javier, classy.
Then again, what do you expect from the guy who outed the retirement plans of the late, great Dave Bitner just as the former Republican Party of Florida chairman planned to announce on his own timetable that he stepping down to continue to bravely fight the ALS that was plaguing him.