- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
- FMA PAC announces three more House incumbent endorsements
- Hernando Sheriff Al Nienhuis endorses Blaise Ingoglia for HD 35
UNF poll of Florida: Obama 49%, Romney 45%
The key to the Obama lead is support from African-American voters (96 percent to 3 percent) and Hispanic voters, 59 – 33 percent.
Also of interest, 37 percent of likely voters “haven’t heard enough about” Paul Ryan, Republican vice presidential candidate,to have an opinion of him, which highlights the importance of his performance in the vice presidential debate Thursday.