- Judge upholds blind trust used by Rick Scott
- Florida State law professor Daniel Markel was killed in his car
- Democratic House candidate Shawna Vercher’s financial disclosures raise more questions than answers
- Gay marriage case could head to Florida Supreme Court
- Wall Street spending $1.5 million a day on federal lobbying
- Florida among best states to “be female,” new study says
UNF poll of Florida: Obama 49%, Romney 45%
The key to the Obama lead is support from African-American voters (96 percent to 3 percent) and Hispanic voters, 59 – 33 percent.
Also of interest, 37 percent of likely voters “haven’t heard enough about” Paul Ryan, Republican vice presidential candidate,to have an opinion of him, which highlights the importance of his performance in the vice presidential debate Thursday.