- Sunburn for 9/19 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Rep. Jimmy Patronis’ appointment to the PSC is no surprise
- Yet another sales tax holiday
- Rick Scott’s committee sends another $5.8M to RPOF
- Board of Governors approves more funding for universities
- In wake of beheadings, Busch Gardens removes decapitated props
UNF poll of Florida: Obama 49%, Romney 45%
The key to the Obama lead is support from African-American voters (96 percent to 3 percent) and Hispanic voters, 59 – 33 percent.
Also of interest, 37 percent of likely voters “haven’t heard enough about” Paul Ryan, Republican vice presidential candidate,to have an opinion of him, which highlights the importance of his performance in the vice presidential debate Thursday.