- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Brand new NBC poll of Florida: Bill Nelson 52%, Connie Mack 39%
In Florida, incumbent Democratic Senator Bill Nelson continues to hold a sizable lead over Republican Representative Connie Mack, 52 percent to 39 percent, about where it was last week, according to the latest round of NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls.
The poll was conducted from Oct. 7-9 and has a margin of error with likely voters of +/- 3.1 percent.