- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Paul Ryan heads into tonight’s debate as favorite, Pew study shows
A new Pew Research poll finds 40% of those surveyed expect Paul Ryan to perform better in tonight’s vice presidential debate, while 34% expect Joe Biden to do better.
Biden has more pressure on him going into the debate, but Ryan has the higher expectations, especially among base conservatives, notes First Read.
And a question: Just how many will tune in to the debate? We’re putting the over-under at 40 million. Remember, there are two MLB playoff games tonight, as well as Steelers-Titans NFL football game.