- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- UCF moving ahead with plans for downtown campus
- In the Departure Lounge: Mike Grissom from the Florida Chamber
- Dennis Ross releases first campaign ad for CD 15 re-election bid
- Meet Greg Black – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Ashley Mayer – One of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Lindsey Perkins — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars of Florida politics
Paul Ryan heads into tonight’s debate as favorite, Pew study shows
A new Pew Research poll finds 40% of those surveyed expect Paul Ryan to perform better in tonight’s vice presidential debate, while 34% expect Joe Biden to do better.
Biden has more pressure on him going into the debate, but Ryan has the higher expectations, especially among base conservatives, notes First Read.
And a question: Just how many will tune in to the debate? We’re putting the over-under at 40 million. Remember, there are two MLB playoff games tonight, as well as Steelers-Titans NFL football game.