- Today on Context Florida: Prisons, immigration, bike trail connector and managing money
- The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Sunshine State News
- Sunburn for 7/25 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Gaza in Miami?
- Gray|Robinson launches new practice group that includes focus on medical marijuana
- Gov. Scott and the bike trail: What a difference an election year makes
Paul Ryan heads into tonight’s debate as favorite, Pew study shows
A new Pew Research poll finds 40% of those surveyed expect Paul Ryan to perform better in tonight’s vice presidential debate, while 34% expect Joe Biden to do better.
Biden has more pressure on him going into the debate, but Ryan has the higher expectations, especially among base conservatives, notes First Read.
And a question: Just how many will tune in to the debate? We’re putting the over-under at 40 million. Remember, there are two MLB playoff games tonight, as well as Steelers-Titans NFL football game.