- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Two more polls confirm trend that Romney is now leading Obama in Florida
A poll conducted by American Research Group shows Romney at 49% and Obama at 46%, while Rasmussen’s daily track has Romney at 51% and Obama at 47%. While these new numbers are not good news for Obama, they do buttress Obama adviser David Plouffe’s argument that there is simply no way Obama’s “floor” is at 44%, which is what the Times/Herald/Mason-Dixon poll revealed.
“It’s impossible for us to be at 44 in Florida,” Plouffe said.