- While you were sleeping: Minnesota Vikings ban Adrian Peterson from all team activities
- There’s a naked green dude trying to boost support for Greenlight Pinellas and no one knows who he is
- Au contraire: Pat Gerard called “2-3 times” for Tallahassee meeting, says lobbyist Ron Book
- More accusations fly at Pinellas Commission candidate Pat Gerard
- Satanists plan to distribute activity book in Orange County schools
- Today on Context Florida: Environmental records, audacity, boots on the ground and a great divide
Two more polls confirm trend that Romney is now leading Obama in Florida
A poll conducted by American Research Group shows Romney at 49% and Obama at 46%, while Rasmussen’s daily track has Romney at 51% and Obama at 47%. While these new numbers are not good news for Obama, they do buttress Obama adviser David Plouffe’s argument that there is simply no way Obama’s “floor” is at 44%, which is what the Times/Herald/Mason-Dixon poll revealed.
“It’s impossible for us to be at 44 in Florida,” Plouffe said.