- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Lois Frankel raises over $700,000 in third quarter, outraising Adam Hasner
Lois Frankel’s campaign for Congress announced it’s third quarter fundraising total. Since July 1, the final full quarter of the election, Frankel raised over $700,000. In the post-primary reporting period, Frankel raised over $650,000 — $175,000 more than her opponent, Adam Hasner.
“I’m honored by the incredible support people have shown across this district,” said Frankel. “I’m in awe of such widespread support, especially in these tough economic times. It’s clear that the citizens of the 22nd District want a representative who shares their values.”
The amount raised for Frankel’s campaign places her among the top open-seat fundraisers in the country. The third quarter total includes $650,000 raised from July 26 to September 30 and $54,000 raised during the pre-primary period, July 1 to July 25. Frankel has raised over $2.8 million since beginning her campaign for Congress.
Since the last reporting period, Frankel has outraised her opponent, Adam Hasner, by $175,000.
“This is our campaign’s best fundraising quarter yet, and the tremendous support for Lois’s grassroots campaign proves that South Floridians aren’t buying Adam Hasner’s agenda. They know Lois Frankel will strengthen Medicare, protect women’s health care, and work to create good jobs in Florida,” said Frankel campaign spokesman Joshua Karp.