- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Britton Alexander – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- Jameis Winston returns to starter position, Florida State believes it’s No. 1
- Hillsborough House candidates post robust Sept. fundraising reports
- Polling 101: What impact are third party candidates having on Rick Scott vs. Charlie Crist?
- Democratic Tampa City Councilwoman Lisa Montelione endorses Republican city council candidate Jackie Toledo
Ron Paul still refusing to endorse Mitt Romney
Rep. Ron Paul told CNBC he would not endorse Mitt Romney for president, “arguing that neither he nor President Barack Obama would make necessary cuts to public spending that would avert a fiscal catastrophe.”
Said Paul: “I’ve been in this business a long time and believe me there is essentially no difference from one administration to another no matter what the platforms. The foreign policy stays the same, the monetary policy stays the same, there’s no proposal for any real cuts and both parties support it.”