- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
Obama holds big national lead among early voters
A new Reuters/Ipsos poll shows President Obama leads Mitt Romney by a 59% to 31% among those who have already voted.
With the November 6 election just more than three weeks away, 7% of those surveyed said they had already voted either in person or by mail.