- Sunburn for 7/25 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Gaza in Miami?
- Gray|Robinson launches new practice group that includes focus on medical marijuana
- Gov. Scott and the bike trail: What a difference an election year makes
- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
Even Rick Scott doesn’t believe Mitt Romney is up by seven in Florida
Governor Rick Scott said Monday he believes Mitt Romney is leading President Barack Obama in Florida, but doesn’t necessarily believe the difference is as much as the most recent major poll. A Tampa Bay Times poll released this past Thursday by Mason-Dixon Polling showed Romney ahead of Obama 51-44 with 4 percent undecided. “I think (Romney) is leading in Florida,” Scott, a Republican, said Monday morning on CNBC’s Squawk Box via the News Service of Florida. “I’d be shocked if it was seven.”