- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Even Rick Scott doesn’t believe Mitt Romney is up by seven in Florida
Governor Rick Scott said Monday he believes Mitt Romney is leading President Barack Obama in Florida, but doesn’t necessarily believe the difference is as much as the most recent major poll. A Tampa Bay Times poll released this past Thursday by Mason-Dixon Polling showed Romney ahead of Obama 51-44 with 4 percent undecided. “I think (Romney) is leading in Florida,” Scott, a Republican, said Monday morning on CNBC’s Squawk Box via the News Service of Florida. “I’d be shocked if it was seven.”