- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
Surprising? Obama far ahead of Romney in campaign contributions from military
The president is far ahead of Romney in terms of campaign contributions from members of the military. The president has received $536,414 this election cycle from military donors, compared to $287,435 for Romney, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.