- Medicare hospital fund to last 4 years longer
- Florida bloggers have to eat, too
- Manatee sheriff’s office offers safe space for internet deals
- As deadline arrives to register to vote in primary, 6,000 ballots already returned in Pinellas
- Carlos Curbelo releases “Keys First” ad featuring U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen endorsement
- Ad watch: Gwen Graham’s “Work Days” are a true family tradition
Surprising? Obama far ahead of Romney in campaign contributions from military
The president is far ahead of Romney in terms of campaign contributions from members of the military. The president has received $536,414 this election cycle from military donors, compared to $287,435 for Romney, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.