- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
- Mayor Kriseman to focus on budding Warehouse Arts District during 3-day urban planning consortium
- Ross Spano takes 13-point lead over Donna Lee Fore in House District 59
- Costa Farms challenges Charlotte’s Web rules; DOH Secretary asks about compassion
- Campaigns set to begin final drive, absentee and early voting changes calendar
- Guess which poll is missing from Marc Caputo’s unscrewing of the gubernatorial polls?
Surprising? Obama far ahead of Romney in campaign contributions from military
The president is far ahead of Romney in terms of campaign contributions from members of the military. The president has received $536,414 this election cycle from military donors, compared to $287,435 for Romney, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.