- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
Day after Rouson announcement, Mia Jones says she wants to lead House Democrats
Jones told The Florida Times-Union that her priority is to make sure “that our caucus stands together so that we don’t have to wonder who will be with us, or if our leadership will be with us,” Jones, who has been in the House since 2008, has helped lead House Democrats on issues such as Medicaid. Rep. Perry Thurston will be the Democratic leader from 2012 to 2014.
Via the News Service of Florida.