- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Congresswoman Kathy Castor: Rick Scott’s big squeeze is not working for working people
Day after Rouson announcement, Mia Jones says she wants to lead House Democrats
Jones told The Florida Times-Union that her priority is to make sure “that our caucus stands together so that we don’t have to wonder who will be with us, or if our leadership will be with us,” Jones, who has been in the House since 2008, has helped lead House Democrats on issues such as Medicaid. Rep. Perry Thurston will be the Democratic leader from 2012 to 2014.
Via the News Service of Florida.