- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Internal poll shows Joe Garcia leading David Rivera by nine
Democrat Joe Garcia leads embattled Republican freshman David Rivera by 9 (45-36) in a poll conducted by the Benenson Strategy Group for the DCCC. The poll, taken in English and Spanish from October 9-11, shows Rivera’s ethics issues are taking a toll. Voters who have heard anything recently about Rivera say the news made them less favorable and voters who heard more about Garcia said that made them more favorable towards him.
Read the two-page memo here.