- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
- Why Florida has to do medical marijuana right
Internal poll shows Joe Garcia leading David Rivera by nine
Democrat Joe Garcia leads embattled Republican freshman David Rivera by 9 (45-36) in a poll conducted by the Benenson Strategy Group for the DCCC. The poll, taken in English and Spanish from October 9-11, shows Rivera’s ethics issues are taking a toll. Voters who have heard anything recently about Rivera say the news made them less favorable and voters who heard more about Garcia said that made them more favorable towards him.
Read the two-page memo here.