- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: House District 36
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 29, HD 30, HD 47 & HD 49
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 21, HD 25, HD 27
- New poll: Governor’s race tied, Amendment 2 passing
- University of Florida reports record donations
- Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists to gather for annual summit
Internal poll shows Joe Garcia leading David Rivera by nine
Democrat Joe Garcia leads embattled Republican freshman David Rivera by 9 (45-36) in a poll conducted by the Benenson Strategy Group for the DCCC. The poll, taken in English and Spanish from October 9-11, shows Rivera’s ethics issues are taking a toll. Voters who have heard anything recently about Rivera say the news made them less favorable and voters who heard more about Garcia said that made them more favorable towards him.
Read the two-page memo here.