- Three problems with this press release re: Nan Rich’s BBQ in West Pasco
- New Jersey sues over Florida pizza shop logo
- Wine collector set for sentencing on fraud charges
- Charlie Crist: “I’m not a scientist either but I can use my brain and I can talk to one”
- Tampa Trib offers key endorsement of Sean Shaw in HD 61 race
- DOH’s Office of Compassionate Use says draft rules on Charlotte’s Web delayed
Candy Crowley will defy debate contract
Candy Crowley “reiterated that, like past town-hall debate moderators, she intends to do more than just hold the microphone at tonight’s debate — an intention that has caused concern for both campaigns,” Politico reports via The Political Wire.
Specifically, she intends to facilitate follow-up discussion to questions, which “is in keeping with past town hall debates, but it would defy the expectations agreed to by both campaigns in the co-signed memorandum of understanding.”
The contract specifically says there will be no follow-up questions.