- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
Candy Crowley will defy debate contract
Candy Crowley “reiterated that, like past town-hall debate moderators, she intends to do more than just hold the microphone at tonight’s debate — an intention that has caused concern for both campaigns,” Politico reports via The Political Wire.
Specifically, she intends to facilitate follow-up discussion to questions, which “is in keeping with past town hall debates, but it would defy the expectations agreed to by both campaigns in the co-signed memorandum of understanding.”
The contract specifically says there will be no follow-up questions.