- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Rep. Clay Ford officially on his way back to Tallahassee as yet another write-in candidate drops out
Write-in candidate Christine Bruha has withdrawn from the race for House District 2.
“I hereby withdraw as a candidate for State Representative, District 2, effective immediately,” is all Bruha’s letter to the Florida Divison of Elections read.
Bruha’s presence on the ballot, just as a write-in candidate, meant that the Republican primary between incumbent Clay Ford and first-time candidate Jeremy Bosso was closed to Democrats and Independents.
With Bruha’s withdrawal Ford is officially on his way back to Tallahassee.
Not that there ever was any doubt.