- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Colin Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Rep. Clay Ford officially on his way back to Tallahassee as yet another write-in candidate drops out
Write-in candidate Christine Bruha has withdrawn from the race for House District 2.
“I hereby withdraw as a candidate for State Representative, District 2, effective immediately,” is all Bruha’s letter to the Florida Divison of Elections read.
Bruha’s presence on the ballot, just as a write-in candidate, meant that the Republican primary between incumbent Clay Ford and first-time candidate Jeremy Bosso was closed to Democrats and Independents.
With Bruha’s withdrawal Ford is officially on his way back to Tallahassee.
Not that there ever was any doubt.