- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
Rep. Clay Ford officially on his way back to Tallahassee as yet another write-in candidate drops out
Write-in candidate Christine Bruha has withdrawn from the race for House District 2.
“I hereby withdraw as a candidate for State Representative, District 2, effective immediately,” is all Bruha’s letter to the Florida Divison of Elections read.
Bruha’s presence on the ballot, just as a write-in candidate, meant that the Republican primary between incumbent Clay Ford and first-time candidate Jeremy Bosso was closed to Democrats and Independents.
With Bruha’s withdrawal Ford is officially on his way back to Tallahassee.
Not that there ever was any doubt.