- National Rifle Association to aid Rick Scott’s re-elect as part of $11.4 million effort
- PSTA posts record-breaking summer ridership
- What stinky armpits could tell you about a person’s political beliefs may shock you
- New ad from Steve Crisafulli focuses on leadership
- Charlie Crist to talk Florida innovation at Boca Raton “coworking” facility
- Polling 101: Why poll just Rick Scott versus Charlie Crist?
Direct mail round-up: Charlie Justice and Janet Long under attack
I reported yesterday about how Senator-to-be Jeff Brandes is masterminding a line of attack against Democratic County Commission candidates Charlie Justice and Janet Long. That report was great and all, but it was all steak and no sizzle — meaning I neglected to share with you the mailers being sent against Justice and Long. Sorry ’bout that. Here they are:
A second mailer:
In addition to these negative pieces, Brandes, err, the Mainstreet Leadership Council is sending this positive piece in support of Justice and Long’s opponents, Nancy Bostock and Neil Brickfield.