- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Kristen McDonald – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Personnel Note: Sal Nuzzo joins James Madison Institute as policy VP
- Meet Stephen Lawson – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- Meet Michael Worley – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- FSU Presidential Search Advisory Committee to select finalists for Board’s consideration
- Meet Morgan McCord — one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
Can Obama cure ‘Romnesia’?
“Obama’s use of Romnesia, borrowed from liberal blogs, is the campaign’s latest effort to create a shorthand to describe both Romney’s ideological flexibility and the ‘severely’ conservative views he espoused during the GOP primary contests. Romnesia covers both concepts with one word.”
“The two Obama attack lines could stir more distrust of Romney among persuadable voters — or they could muddle the Obama message in the campaign’s closing weeks.”
Via The Political Wire.