- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Colin Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Can Obama cure ‘Romnesia’?
“Obama’s use of Romnesia, borrowed from liberal blogs, is the campaign’s latest effort to create a shorthand to describe both Romney’s ideological flexibility and the ‘severely’ conservative views he espoused during the GOP primary contests. Romnesia covers both concepts with one word.”
“The two Obama attack lines could stir more distrust of Romney among persuadable voters — or they could muddle the Obama message in the campaign’s closing weeks.”
Via The Political Wire.