- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
Can Obama cure ‘Romnesia’?
“Obama’s use of Romnesia, borrowed from liberal blogs, is the campaign’s latest effort to create a shorthand to describe both Romney’s ideological flexibility and the ‘severely’ conservative views he espoused during the GOP primary contests. Romnesia covers both concepts with one word.”
“The two Obama attack lines could stir more distrust of Romney among persuadable voters — or they could muddle the Obama message in the campaign’s closing weeks.”
Via The Political Wire.