- Wine collector set for sentencing on fraud charges
- Charlie Crist: “I’m not a scientist either but I can use my brain and I can talk to one”
- Tampa Trib offers key endorsement of Sean Shaw in HD 61 race
- DOH’s Office of Compassionate Use says draft rules on Charlotte’s Web delayed
- John Legg endorses Chris Gregg in House District 36
- Charlie Crist committee transfers another $600K to Florida Democratic Party
Latest poll: Bill Nelson 48%, Connie Mack 40%
Compared to an identical SurveyUSA poll five weeks ago, Nelson is up 1 point, Mack is up 4 points.
Nelson had led by 11, now leads by 8. Nelson had led by 15 points in Central Florida, now leads by 1. Nelson had led by 14 among Independent voters, now leads by 6. Nelson had led by 37 points among political moderates, now leads by 23.
There is offsetting movement among middle-income voters, where Nelson had led by 10, now leads by 15, and among seniors, where Nelson had led by 2, now leads by 10.
Nelson has a plus-9 net favorability in the state. Mack has a minus-10 net favorability.