- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
Direct mail round-up: Nancy Bostock whacks Charlie Justice on raising taxes
In addition to the attacks on Democratic Pinellas Commission candidate Charlie Justice being made by third-party groups, incumbent Republican Nancy Bostock is drawing her own contrasts between herself and Justice. This piece, which arrived in mailboxes on Saturday, whacks Justice for his votes to raise taxes while a member of the Florida Legislature.