- Walt McNeil to Rick Scott: if you believe Charlie Crist swindled people then investigate
- Florida lawmakers urge action on Everglades: ‘Get it done’
- NFIB names Marco Rubio a “Guardian of Small Business”
- Gov. Scott appoints Rep. Jimmy Patronis as utility regulator
- Son of a pot-smuggler to discuss emerging legal marijuana business at Eckerd College
- Bill Edwards says he was not responsible for ending Al Lang deal, ready to make deal
Direct mail round-up: Nancy Bostock whacks Charlie Justice on raising taxes
In addition to the attacks on Democratic Pinellas Commission candidate Charlie Justice being made by third-party groups, incumbent Republican Nancy Bostock is drawing her own contrasts between herself and Justice. This piece, which arrived in mailboxes on Saturday, whacks Justice for his votes to raise taxes while a member of the Florida Legislature.