- Corcoran & Johnston reports $1.3 million in Q2 lobbying fees
- Today on Context Florida: Florida redux, Miami, higher education and a bigger bridge
- Capitol Insight cracks the $1 million quarterly earnings threshold
- Southern Strategy Group posts ‘Great White’ of a Q2 compensation report
- Court asked to dismiss Reggie Fullwood candidacy suit
- New map for Congress goes before Florida judge
Direct mail round-up: Nancy Bostock whacks Charlie Justice on raising taxes
In addition to the attacks on Democratic Pinellas Commission candidate Charlie Justice being made by third-party groups, incumbent Republican Nancy Bostock is drawing her own contrasts between herself and Justice. This piece, which arrived in mailboxes on Saturday, whacks Justice for his votes to raise taxes while a member of the Florida Legislature.