- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Kristen McDonald – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Personnel Note: Sal Nuzzo joins James Madison Institute as policy VP
- Meet Stephen Lawson – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- Meet Michael Worley – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- FSU Presidential Search Advisory Committee to select finalists for Board’s consideration
- Meet Morgan McCord — one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
In SD 34, Ellyn Bogdanoff-linked group raises $88K, Maria Sachs adds $30K for home stretch
Bogdanoff is chairwoman of the committee, known as “Creating Possibilities,” according to information on the state Division of Elections website. It has raised $262,500 this year, with contributions during the most-recent period including $25,000 from The Geo Group, Inc., which backs privatizing state prisons and other facilities.
Sachs raised $30,830 during this same period and reported an overall total of $312,506. Sachs’ contributors during the most-recent period included labor organizations such as the Service Employees International Union and the Teamsters.
Material from the News Service of Florida was used in this report.