- College Football Playoff era begins
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Charlie Crist in Miami on Friday
- Will Brent Sembler thwart John Thrasher’s FSU ambitions?
- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
Direct mail round-up: In HD 68, Dwight Dudley & Frank Farkas exchange body blows
Now this is what I like to see from candidates running for House District 68, Florida’s ultimate battleground legislative seat. Two candidates at each other’s throats, stuffing voters’ mailboxes with negative mailer after negative mailer.
The Florida Democratic Party sent this mailer, knocking Farkas on a lobbyist-funded gambling junket:
Firing back, Farkas camp released this mailer which attempts to boomerang Dudley’s work as a defense attorney: