- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Direct mail round-up: In HD 68, Dwight Dudley & Frank Farkas exchange body blows
Now this is what I like to see from candidates running for House District 68, Florida’s ultimate battleground legislative seat. Two candidates at each other’s throats, stuffing voters’ mailboxes with negative mailer after negative mailer.
The Florida Democratic Party sent this mailer, knocking Farkas on a lobbyist-funded gambling junket:
Firing back, Farkas camp released this mailer which attempts to boomerang Dudley’s work as a defense attorney: