- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
- Pat Gerard lobbies for campaign cash in Tallahassee — was it on City of Largo’s dime?
- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
Direct mail round-up: In HD 68, Dwight Dudley & Frank Farkas exchange body blows
Now this is what I like to see from candidates running for House District 68, Florida’s ultimate battleground legislative seat. Two candidates at each other’s throats, stuffing voters’ mailboxes with negative mailer after negative mailer.
The Florida Democratic Party sent this mailer, knocking Farkas on a lobbyist-funded gambling junket:
Firing back, Farkas camp released this mailer which attempts to boomerang Dudley’s work as a defense attorney: