- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
- Mayor Kriseman to focus on budding Warehouse Arts District during 3-day urban planning consortium
- Ross Spano takes 13-point lead over Donna Lee Fore in House District 59
- Costa Farms challenges Charlotte’s Web rules; DOH Secretary asks about compassion
- Campaigns set to begin final drive, absentee and early voting changes calendar
- Guess which poll is missing from Marc Caputo’s unscrewing of the gubernatorial polls?
Direct mail round-up: In HD 69, Josh Shulman continues to go negative, but Kathleen Peters defenses nicely
In the contentious race for House District 69, Democrat Josh Shulman continues to play two-face, while Republican Kathleen Peters is defensing Shulman’s attacks rather nicely.
One day, Shulman is mailing puff-pieces like this:
The next day, Shulman sends negative mailers like this:
Regardless of what Shulman is doing, Peters is counter-attacking effectively. Peters recently dropped this mailer: