- Will Brent Sembler thwart John Thrasher’s FSU ambitions?
- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
- It’s official: Jay Fant beats Paul Renner in HD 15 by two votes
- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
Direct mail round-up: Fla. Dems target Speaker Designate Chris Dorworth
So much for the unwritten rule that says the two parties aren’t suppose to target each other’s leadership. The Florida Democratic Party is going hard against Speaker Designate Chris Dorworth, sending these mailers in support of Dorworth’s opponent Mike Clelland.
(H/t to Kartik Krishnaiyer of The Political Hurricane.)