- Dwight Dudley lead over Bill Young in HD 68 drops to single point
- Rick Scott lead widens 44% to 39% against Charlie Crist in new WFLA poll
- GOP HD 65 hopeful Chris Sprowls opens six-point gap with Carl Zimmerman
- New Charlie Crist ad knocks “Shady” Rick Scott’s education cuts
- Universities want boost in aid for needy students
- Jeff Brandes endorses Bill Young for House District 68
Snap polls: Obama won foreign policy debate
Snap polls from CNN and CBS News gave President Obama the victory in the foreign policy debate.
In the CNN-ORC poll, 48 percent of voters said Obama won; 40 percent said Romney did. The CBS poll of uncommitted voters was more dramatic: Obama took 53 percent, Romney took 23 percent, and another 24 percent called it a tie.
Historically the correlation between snap poll results and changes in head-to-head polls is not statistically significant, according to the New York Times’ Nate Silver.