- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
- Floridians receiving $42M in refunds under new health law
- Study: 10M have gained coverage through health law
- PSTA posts record ridership for June
- Slaying of FSU law professor is a seeming mystery
- Lisa Montelione seeks re-election to Tampa City Council
Snap polls: Obama won foreign policy debate
Snap polls from CNN and CBS News gave President Obama the victory in the foreign policy debate.
In the CNN-ORC poll, 48 percent of voters said Obama won; 40 percent said Romney did. The CBS poll of uncommitted voters was more dramatic: Obama took 53 percent, Romney took 23 percent, and another 24 percent called it a tie.
Historically the correlation between snap poll results and changes in head-to-head polls is not statistically significant, according to the New York Times’ Nate Silver.