- College Football Playoff era begins
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Charlie Crist in Miami on Friday
- Will Brent Sembler thwart John Thrasher’s FSU ambitions?
- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
Snap polls: Obama won foreign policy debate
Snap polls from CNN and CBS News gave President Obama the victory in the foreign policy debate.
In the CNN-ORC poll, 48 percent of voters said Obama won; 40 percent said Romney did. The CBS poll of uncommitted voters was more dramatic: Obama took 53 percent, Romney took 23 percent, and another 24 percent called it a tie.
Historically the correlation between snap poll results and changes in head-to-head polls is not statistically significant, according to the New York Times’ Nate Silver.