- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Orlando-area House challengers gain fundraising ground, with help of Florida GOP
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
63% of Americans say presidential campaign is interesting, 28% say it’s dull
A new Pew Research poll finds that 63% of the public says the presidential campaign is interesting, while 28% say it is dull. Last month, 53% found the campaign interesting.
From January through June, majorities said the campaign was dull, and no more than about four-in-ten found it interesting.