- School Boards Association very concerned about Lee County’s vote to abandon standardized testing
- Dan Webster hosts Sept. 6 re-election kickoff cookout for CD 8
- So how did top consultants like David Johnson, Ryan Tyson, and Steve Vancore with their primary picks?
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Charlie Crist leads Rick Scott 45% to 43% in first post-primary poll
- Today on Context Florida: Election turnout, Pot Wizards, Jennifer Carroll and Pensacola Metro
New polls show Obama back on solid footing in battleground states
The latest Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll finds President Obama moving slightly ahead of Mitt Romney, 47% to 46%.
However, Obama “maintains a larger advantage in the state-by-state battle that will determine the outcome of the election. Ipsos projects that Obama holds an edge in the most hotly contested states, including Florida, Virginia and Ohio, and is likely to win by a relatively comfortable margin of 322 electoral votes to 206 electoral votes.”