- It’s official: Jay Fant beats Paul Renner in HD 15 by two votes
- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
Hillary Clinton's popularity hits all-time high
A new ABC New/Washington Post poll finds 57% of voters would back a presidential bid by Hillary Clinton, with just 37% opposed.
Clinton will leave her post as Secretary of State early next year with a 69% approval rate for the job she’s done. She also has a 67% overall favorability rate — a new high in her long public career as first lady, U.S. Senator, presidential candidate and top U.S. diplomat.
Via The Political Wire.