- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Britton Alexander – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- Jameis Winston returns to starter position, Florida State believes it’s No. 1
- Hillsborough House candidates post robust Sept. fundraising reports
- Polling 101: What impact are third party candidates having on Rick Scott vs. Charlie Crist?
- Democratic Tampa City Councilwoman Lisa Montelione endorses Republican city council candidate Jackie Toledo
Hillary Clinton's popularity hits all-time high
A new ABC New/Washington Post poll finds 57% of voters would back a presidential bid by Hillary Clinton, with just 37% opposed.
Clinton will leave her post as Secretary of State early next year with a 69% approval rate for the job she’s done. She also has a 67% overall favorability rate — a new high in her long public career as first lady, U.S. Senator, presidential candidate and top U.S. diplomat.
Via The Political Wire.