- Doctors, gun-control groups to appeal ‘docs vs. glocks’ ruling
- Pinellas’ tourism guru takes new job
- Times makes recommendations in Pinellas-Pasco court campaigns
- New video, website blast Colleen Burton as “just too liberal” for HD 40
- Claims bill filed for $6.87M settlement in off-duty officer’s death
- Legislative staff receive briefing on perils of pot biz money
Hillary Clinton's popularity hits all-time high
A new ABC New/Washington Post poll finds 57% of voters would back a presidential bid by Hillary Clinton, with just 37% opposed.
Clinton will leave her post as Secretary of State early next year with a 69% approval rate for the job she’s done. She also has a 67% overall favorability rate — a new high in her long public career as first lady, U.S. Senator, presidential candidate and top U.S. diplomat.
Via The Political Wire.